Wednesday, March 11, 2009

its been a long time

life has a way of taking over and I have neglected this beautiful lust filled blog for far too long. but not to worry my lovelies...I am still playing with my delicious boyfriend and he is still a dirty little slut! Tonight we were enjoying ourselves via the Internet using our webcams as I am out of town on business...phone sex is nice, but there is definitely a real plus in having video cam sex. I started out by giving him a fun little show of my new bra and corset with black ruffled panties and after that I sat down and put my sexy lips close to the camera and started licking and sucking my own forefinger...very hot....this really pleased him...then, I took off my underwear and dipping my fingers in some oil, began to touch myself...giving him a birds eye view of my pink cunt...I was watching him too and he already had his huge cock out, stroking it up and down watching me stroke my clit....we talked dirty to each other as we both stroked ourselves watching the other pleasure themself all the while listening to the sounds the other was making, driving us deeper into our desires for pleasuring ourselves and oneanother...till finally and impressively we both came together....which is pretty spectacular considering there is a time lag when streaming online...i dont know how we managed such an orgasmic feat...but we did and we were blissed....until I am in his arms again, this will have to do...and I wont complain as long as I can see that beautiful body of his everyday and see his huge cock everynight...I will survive this temporary seperation...but when I get home, I'm gonna be ready for an unforgetable fuck....I can hardly wait!

If your lover is near, for heavens sake grab them and pour your pleasure all over each other...dont delay....do it for me...luv dirty angel

No comments: