Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a Lovely Day

We had the house to ourselves, all the roommates gone for hours. I went upstairs and dressed in a little black short skirt, which showed off my long legs and paired with a nicely cut white blouse showing the shape of my perfect handful of breasts....I put on my slick black high heels and made my way downstairs to where my lover was waiting. I stood staring at him, moving in to his space and we started to kiss, getting hotter, moving and grinding on each other...him hiking up my skirt and grabbing my ass and spreading my luscious juicy cheeks apart....he turned me around and I spread my legs apart and he promptly began to take me from behind...driving himself into me until I was moaning with pleasure. He pulled my long hair back with just the right amount of control and then after a delicious fuck, He shot his load into me. I stood up, turned around and we began kissing hot and heavy, I then squatted down and began to give his wet cock the most wonderful blow job, sucking and twirling my tongue around and around, while alternating sucking the tip of his cock.... as my left hand held the base while I mouth fucked him, my right hand roamed all over his chest...touching his nipples and feeling his hard chest muscles that I love so.....We then went upstairs to the Massage Table and he laid me down on my back, skirt hiked up and his glorious pussy eating commenced...he ate me with the skill of a man possessed with the truest love of eating pussy...after a minute, he stopped and walked over to me, bending down, I thought he would kiss me, but this was more like a delivery than a kiss....He dropped a load of his hot cum into my mouth and it slid down my throat...stunned from the sheer sensation and shock of the realization that he sucked his cum out of me from our prior fuck...blew my mind and I lay there in soft silence as he walked back to his helm at my wet cunt...I have come to realize that his tongue should have a shrine dedicated to it...the way he moves it over my hot little clit is the best kind of torture a girl like me could ever dream of! His tongue knows no limitations when it comes to eating me out....side to side...tongue fucking me...in and around, even his nose knows how to please me while he is licking and sucking and using his voice to vibrate sound waves all over my throbbing clit....finger fucking me with such skill and precision...Oh but I am a Lucky Lucky Girl!!!

After an eternity of eating me until I was shaking and convulsing with pleasure, he pulled my ass down towards the end of the table and stuck his hard 9 1/2 inches of pure cock pleasure into my hot wet slit and began to fuck me at the most glorious angle and drove so deep into me....pounding me so perfectly, so fucking fabulously....in between deep driving thrusts, I was convulsing, I was ready to rip my skin open and crawl out and climb the walls...He had to grab my hands and hold them tight into my thighs, giving him even better leverage to drive his hot cock deeper into me until at last I was all but screaming and we came soooo hard together....

Oh glorious GODS of LUST and DESIRE! My Man Slut IS the perfect fuck for me!

We laid together, kissing, holding each other, lost in such a sexual high.....Finally I came down enough to sit at my computer without fear of falling out of my chair and share my richly rewarding experience with all of you.....

Now my Sexies....If this stirred you up, go grab your lover and FUCK until you go Crazy with it all!!!!