Sunday, November 16, 2008

When I say

I want to fuck you hard
I want you down on your knees
sucking, licking and eating my pussy
making me cry out and moan with pleasure

I take your mouth and make it mine
your tongue is my servant
and it does my bidding
in places that are dark and hidden
and with a relentless hunger
you eat me whole

I falter
I plead
I forget
everything
when you touch me

touch me
all over
make me
move rhythmically
into you
through you
with you

touching the deepest part of me
I am lost
in a sea
of feeling
that is alien
to me

and still I feel
the need
to be
abducted
and probed
by you

for no other reason
than because its
what I want
and what I need

give it to me

now

and I will take you

to my leader

soft
and tender
between my legs
aching
and wet

You hard
and focused
to give
what can be
given


experience is what I am
what I need
what is

Now when I say
dont stop
eating

me
you

do it!

No comments: