Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tantric Sex? Oh YES Please!!!!!

Last night
my lover
dove deep
into the core
of my being

with no warning
tantric sex
2 hours
body orgasm
shaking and shuddering
hours more afterward

today
still feeling shaky
convulsing inside
with desire
and unleashed lust
never before
known

the orgasm(s)
did not need tears
bliss was all
that radiated out
of me
of him
over everything

secret smile
doesn't leave my lips
his voice
leaves me feeling
wet
yet again

this can never end
must never end
his dirty mind
has opened a new door
and through it
I have walked
crawled
and
writhed


now that I know
what is possible
like the greedy
little slut i am
in his bed
only thinking of
how he will
torture me next

he takes the control
that I gladly give over
2 him
so i may see
myself revealed
exposed
raw
and ready
hungry
to eat life up

one long
and lusty
bite
at a time

Tantric Sex?
Oh yes please
may I have another?
and another?
and another?.......

1 comment:

Charles said...

this is so evocative. I wanted you while reading this. your lust is bleeding through my computer screen.